Since I have changed the wheels and done the major service the car had six months ago, the MPG from the car now averages 30 MPG.
Not bad for a 4 litre monster!
Also the Car Tax is nice and low, costing me only 185 quid a year and if I take it into the London "Low Emissions Zone" they report...
Not subject to LEZ - Based on the information you have entered and information held by Transport for London (TfL), the Low Emission Zone (LEZ) does not apply to this vehicle. As long as the vehicle remains not subject to the LEZ the daily charge does not have to be paid for this vehicle when it is used in the zone.
Friday, 13 June 2008
Next week is all about getting the headlining fixed. Its a logistical nightmare
- I am going to have to drop the car down at Motor World Car Body Shop on Monday
- Arrange for the Windscreen company to take the windscreen out on Tuesday
- Tuesday night remove the headlining from the car (Joy!)
- Wednesday arrange for the headlining to be dropped off at the trimmers
- Allow a couple of days for the job to be done.
- Hopefully Friday its should be finished... Fingers crossed!