Monday 21 April 2008

At least its not just me

This morning was fun...

Ramus picked me up for work as I'm still deciding what to do about the wheels on my car!
The only problem was Ramus ALSO got a puncher... On the same wheel as me!!

We were travelling down the M27 heading towards Fareham, in a traffic jam, in the rain. Some bloke in the car next to us, got our attention and said "Your tyres flat mate". I looked out of the window, and yep it certainly was!! Ramus asked me how flat, as I think he wanted to drive to work like this! I said "Dont go over 70MPH flat".

We pulled over on to the hard shoulder and I made Ramus stop under a bridge...



Changing the wheels on a Citroen thing'y is really easy!! Pump up the suspension, place the jack under the car and lower the suspension... As easy as that!!

The HA support team turned up and watched us change the wheel... But at least they had some handy wipes. LOL

1 comment:

Ross Burrows said...

LOL @ RAMUS!

He forgot to put do his wheel nuts up... school boy mistake...